Elizabeth Lauten, Cyberbully of the Obama girls, got a 36 on the ACT??

<p>Don’t forget, “You lie!”</p>

<p>We’re going to get this thread shut down, I suppose, but I would argue that this isn’t really about politics.</p>

<p>" Isn’t it kind of kindergarten-y to respond to a case like this by finding some supposedly similar naughty thing that the “other side” did? It’s not as if that’s any kind of defense of the obviously bad behavior we’re talking about. "</p>

<p>I suppose it would be considered such, as long as we all agree the comments are just as offensive no matter who makes the comments without making excuses for some while being outraged about the others</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Every once in a while, there is need for an interlude of Panem et Circenses. It never fails to reinforce how right it was to prohibit partisan discussions and close that other forum. Here it goes:</p>

<p>Thread closed. </p>