Engineers Math SAT score

<p>What was your math SAT score when you applied for engineering?</p>

<p>Although we all know that admissions depend on a multitude of factors, could people also post where they got in also? Thanks.</p>

<p>The Pennsylvania State University - 720</p>

<p>My son got a 750 in Math and got into Hopkins, Rice, UT Honors, Vanderbilt, Wash U, USC, Carnegie Mellon and Cornell (and he was awarded merit $ at half of them).</p>

<p>Oh... Did you want all the schools we got accepted to? In that case I got into PSU, ERAU, University at Buffalo (SUNY), University of Colorado-Boulder with 720 in math.</p>

<p>800 math.<br>
I applied to tulane, Umiami, emory, UF
didnt go into engineering until my sophomore year though</p>

<p>750 math. (only 2 probs missed tho. ***)</p>

<p>accepted at UC Berkeley (out-of-state), UCLA, Duke, and Cornell.</p>

<p>730.</p>

<p>Engineering (ME): UCLA. UCSD. UCSB. Cal Poly SLO.
Letters & Science (undeclared): UCB.</p>

<p>690
Uni. Puget Sound, Santa Clara, Cal Poly SLO, Rose-Hulman, Gettysburg College (No idea why I applied here)</p>

<p>670 Math, 33 ACT Math, 740 Math 2 Subject Test</p>

<p>Got into GT, Calpoly SLO, UCI, UCD, UCSB, Purdue</p>

<p>800, current high school junior, not sure where I'm applying though.</p>

<p>790 SAT I and 800 SAT II</p>

<p>Got into all the UCs, Occidental (dunno why I applied there), and Harvey Mudd</p>

<p>790 for both SATI and SATIIC, in at all the UCs</p>

<p>800 sat 1, sat2c
ucla
now moving to penn</p>

<p>Took the SAT twice... 710 and 760. Math IIC was pretty high... either 780 or 800, but it's been ages since I took it, so I can't remember that well.</p>

<p>800</p>

<p>I got into HMC (merit scholarship), JHU (full tuition scholarship), Cornell Engineering, NU, Case (merit scholarship), OSU (full ride), Boston College, Tufts</p>

<p>Forgot to mention that I went to the Cooper Union (ED).</p>

<p>780</p>

<p>got into NU, Cooper Union, JHU, WashU, CMU, SUNY Binghamton, RPI</p>

<p>@atomicfusion</p>

<p>I didn't think JHU gives merit scholarships. Is that need-based or merit-based you got?</p>

<p>Last year, the average SAT math of the enrolled engineering students at Northwestern was 748.</p>