ERC = Unolympics Champions '08!

<p>ERC won the golden shoe!!!
Helllzzzz yeah!</p>

<p>aww … cute.</p>

<p>ERC’s was hella girly… makes sense though</p>

<p>Ew ERC…</p>

<p>Haha just kidding. Good job. Warren got third, which isn’t bad considering we totally screwed up our three legged race and I think we got DQed in the baseball bat thing.</p>

<p>:( Warren got 3rd</p>

<p>who got second, fourth, fifth, and sixth?</p>

<p>Second = sixth</p>

<p>fourth, fifth, and sixth weren’t announced</p>

<p>as astrina said, aww how cute. :)</p>

<p>you will soon find out the only people who care about it are freshmen and their RAs. hahaha. sorry to break it to you all.</p>

<p>that competition is most like homecoming in hs though. i admit i was excited by it freshman year though.</p>

<p>Hahah I know I’m pretty sure I only saw freshmen there but OH WELL it was a good way to start off my UCSD career!</p>

<p>Haha Warren had the fewest people show up to unolympics, despite having the most people overall. So I guess a lot of freshman don’t care about it either.</p>