Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy- What are my chances?

<p>GPA: 4.04 Weighted approx. 3.7 unweighted Rank:23/245
SAT Score: 1360 Math + CR, 1890 combined (I'm taking SAT's again and studying hard to improve)
AP Exams: 3 on Chemistry, 5 on U.S. History
AP/Honors Courses taken:
Honors Biology
Honors Chemistry
AP Chemistry
Honors Physics
Honors World History
AP U.S. History I & II
Honors Civics
Honors Spanish II, III, IV
AP Spanish 5
Honors Geometry
Honors Algebra 2
Honors Pre-Calculus
AP Calculus
Honors English I, II, III
AP English Literature</p>

<p>Extra Curriculars: Treasurer of Spanish Honors Society, Vice President of Spanish Club, Key Club, Varsity Tennis
Employment: Pharmacy intern at uncles pharmacy, Journalist, Child Care Manager (baby-sitter)
Volunteer Activities: 200+ volunteer hours combined, volunteer at Hospital and Public Library
Other: my race is Asian so not affected by affirmative action, and i went to the Fall for Rutgers day Pharmacy thing to show I'm interested.. and im instate.
Also.. i have really good letters of recommendation... from my teachers
... plz be brutal and honest and tell me whats hurting me ( i kno my SAT's are low)... if you could calculate a percentage of me making it in...</p>

<p>Does anyone have a response? and btw i took the SAT's again and i got a 2020, 620 in CR, 750 in Math, and 650 in Writing.</p>

<p>Hey, i was wondering if you got into the pharm program or not. I have literally the exact same GPA, class rank, and first SAT scores as you. I still have yet to hear back from them so I'm trying to see what my chances are.</p>

<p>Well i checked today and i got into New Brunswick and Newark arts and sciences but not yet heard from Pharmacy. I'm really worried.</p>

<p>Did you hear anything yet?</p>

<p>Do you know of anyone that has got in with our stats?... well best of luck to the both of us.</p>

<p>hey umm well i'm a high school student and i just got my SAT scores today for the second time and i didn't improve much. I heard it has got much more competitive these days to get into ernest mario school of pharmacy .. so what would you say is the minimum SAT score to get in today? I got a 1960 :/</p>