<p>"Error: Unable to complete your request. You do not have access to perform this transaction at this time. "</p>
<p>And I really really need to add/drop a bunch. RESNET online chat is closed till Tuesday. What do I do?</p>
<p>"Error: Unable to complete your request. You do not have access to perform this transaction at this time. "</p>
<p>And I really really need to add/drop a bunch. RESNET online chat is closed till Tuesday. What do I do?</p>
<p>What about seeing one of the resnet people that live in the dorms?</p>
<p>The date to drop/add online has already passed… I think it was last Thursday or Friday. I think you have to make an appointment to see an advisor now.</p>
<p>The website says the last day to add/drop was Friday/ Jan. 14th and … Undergraduate and graduate students are required to have their school dean’s signature when registering for the first time or making any course additions after the last day to add a course and end of late registration. Deans will only approve registration or course additions after the last day to add for truly exceptional circumstances. Once the form is completed, with the appropriate signatures, it must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office (Suite 3100, SASB North) on the day of issuance.</p>
<p>That is really odd. I dropped my calc class last night, but when I tried to take a replacement it gave me that error.</p>
<p>It’s because the add/drop passed on the 14th, as others have been saying. You can still drop online after the 14th, but you can’t add anymore. I’m not sure when the online drop ends, but after that, the last date to drop with an advisor is March 14th.</p>
<p>This is a GIGANTIC PAIN IN THE A SS.</p>