Establishing residency in cali

<p>Hello, </p>

<p>I currently don't have a resident state. So I wish to pick California. I will be a freshmen in the fall and is wondering if I am able to receive resident tuitition from 2011?</p>

<p>If you are an undergrad, unless you are legally emancipated or fit some very tough to match exceptions, you are classified by the residence of your parent or guardians. </p>

<p>Residency</a> for Tuition Purposes - Office Of The Registrar</p>