Mary Dell Harrington and Lisa (Endlich) Heffernan are the co-founders of [Grown and Flown](https://grownandflown.com/) the #1 site for parents of teens, college students and young adults, reaching millions of parents every month through their platforms. The heartbeat of their community is the [Grown and Flown Parents Facebook Group](Facebook Groups), with over 172,000 members, and one of the most engaged groups on the platform.
Together, Lisa and Mary Dell are the authors of *[Grown and Flown: How to Support Your Teen, Stay Close as a Family, and Raise Independent Adults](https://www.amazon.com/Grown-Flown-Support-Family-Independent/dp/1250751373/)/i now in paperback. The book has been praised by the likes of Katie Couric, “I highly recommend Grown & Flown!..” and by Dr. Adam Weinberg, President of Denison University, “As a college president, I hope every parent will read this book and use it as a guide for interacting with and guiding their children,” among others.
Mary Dell graduated from the University of Texas Austin and has her MBA from the Harvard Business School. Lisa graduated from UC San Diego and has an MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management. Their work has been featured in numerous publications, and they were named by [People magazine as 25 Women Changing the World](25 Women Changing the World 2017 | PEOPLE.com).
@GrownAndFlown will answer your questions about parenting teens through a global pandemic and cover topics including:
- When should you start the college conversation with your teens?
- How can parents support teens through their junior year?
- What resources can parents and students use to help with the college search?
- How can students differentiate themselves on their applications now that test scores and extracurriculars are not available to many students?
- How can parents support teens who are stressed? Or, barely speaking to them?
- What are the parental “Do’s and Don’ts” when teens leave for college?
Ask them anything.