Did you know that the 2021-22 FAFSA opens on October 1? The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the best way to get funding to pay for college, and the sooner you submit yours, the sooner you’ll have the details on your financial aid package.
Join us as College Confidential, FAFSA experts and financial aid officers take attendees through everything you need to know to complete the FAFSA for the 2021-22 school year. They’ll also discuss strategies about paying for college.
Date: September 24, 2020, 7:00 p.m. ET
This session will provide students and their parents with information on:
- Getting prepared to complete the FAFSA
- What documents and information you will need to complete the FAFSA
- Important dates and deadlines to know
- How the information you provide will be used to calculate aid
- The benefits of completing the FAFSA
- Other strategies and options students have to pay for college
This is a must-attend session for students and families applying to college for the 2021-22 school year.
[REGISTER NOW](https://insights.collegeconfidential.com/fafsa-webinar-2020) and let us know what questions you want answered during the webinar by replying to this discussion.