FAFSA Question

<p>I submitted my FAFSA form with the tax filed as "will file". Do I have to make change once I get my 2011 tax form.</p>

<p>someone told me that you have to change the status to "already filed" before march 2nd or you wont be considered for financial aid.</p>

<p>Yes, you have to do your taxes and update the fafsa with the correct info</p>

<p>Think about it for a sec. If you leave status as "will file"...how do they know when you have filed?</p>

<p>I have updated my FAFSA, so will CAL-GRANT also receive this update?</p>