Hello. I recently applied to Fairfield University as a transfer applicant. Decisions are released in March on an unspecified date. I have two goals with this post: the first is to assemble realistic “Chance Me” opinions from others and the second is gather information regarding the school (hopefully from current and former students). Thanks! College GPA: 3.4-3.5, SAT: 1420 (790 Math, 630 English), High School GPA: 3.6-3.7, many extracurriculars involving business - my intended major. Also, does Fairfield University allow juniors and seniors to live on-campus? If yes, can I include housing as a loan package? My parents paid for my first two years of college, however, I will need to take out loans for the rest (I have no idea how that works, if someone would be so kind and share their wisdom with me, I would be quite ecstatic).
Just replying to keep this thread active (hopefully).
This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.