Fatal Error On Sat I

<p>Hi everyone, </p>

<p>My friend made a fatal error on test day. For the quant comp questions he put his answer to number one on number 16 and 2 on seventeen and so forth. He therefore will gain 0 marks for that part of the exam. What should he do? I advised him to handscore it but he is still unsure. Thanks</p>

<p>Cant you cancel before Wednesday? I suggest calling or something.</p>

<p>Well he told me he did not want to cancel but wanted the answers counted for the exam.</p>

<p>That ain't gonna happen.</p>

<p>He should just learn to follow directions.</p>

<p>Hi Binary, </p>

<p>My friend just called the collegeboard and a lady said that they could change the score. She said she will send him a form on monday which he is to complete for handscoring. This in fact was the proctors fault. My friend asked the proctor if he was bubbling in that section correctly and she said it was fine.</p>

<p>That's good to hear. I wasn't aware that the hand-scoring service could take into account misalignments of answers.</p>

<p>I also was suprised when he told me this, as i thought handscoring was for only if the machine made an error in scanning. I was suprised that he made such a mistake because he took the exam 3 times already and did not make a mistake the other two times. Quite odd.</p>

<p>Ahh! That stinks! I hope everything works out for your friend.</p>

<p>oh that sucks. i hope it gets fixed!</p>

<p>for the grid in section on the sat if you gridded in the answers but forgot to block in the numbers is there anything you can do?</p>

<p>a bit o bling bling and handscore and ur frd would be back on track =P</p>