filling out forms on adobe

ive downloaded the CSS international profile form, but the spaces they provide are way to small for handwriting.

is there a way i could type the stuff into the areas?

<p>Print it out and type or find a copy of Adobe Professional - it will allow you to type in the spaces.</p>

<p>If the CSS form does not allow computer input, then you need to convert it to do so. Adobe Professional is one way although buying it is very expensive. You can attempt Microsoft's free method of trying to convert the document to a Word document. Go here for instructions: <a href=""&gt;;/a>
There are also programs you can buy like "PDF to Word" (for far less than Adobew Professional) which tend to succeed better than the free Microsoft attempt.</p>

<p>You can also download and try out Adobe Professional FREE for 30 days.</p>