<p>You don’t find it suspicious that Full Sail and Art institute are number 1 and 2 while they have ads next to their names and UCLA and USC are so much farther down the list?</p>
<p>ranked 11th, The Art Academy must be AAU?
I listen to public radio while at work and there are segments on education everyday.
few days ago, an AAU sutudent was interviewed saying,
“It is better to be poor and doing what I love” she transferred from state school in CO and will have huge debt when she’d graduate, but hope of getting job at pixar or dreamworks is well worth it.
then across town, SF state (ranked 4th place?) would offer way less expensive alternative but classes would fill up the day they’d open. so for many students, private for-profit school are the only way.
it said government is eventually going to crack down on for-profits ( full sail, AAU are mentioned) for its shady ratings on employment, graduate, future success in general but I don’t think happens soon enough for our kids.</p>