Financial Aid application for internationals. Confused.

<p>Are we supposed to send Tax returns to the admissions office or to the financial aid office, or are we not supposed to send anything until we fill out the CSS Profile? I didn't fill it up yet.</p>

<p>You need to file the CSS Profile first, and then wait for the financial aid office to send you the forms that will accompany the tax returns. They'll also send you more precise instructions on where to mail everything in February.</p>

<p>For more information: <a href=""&gt;;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>Thanks a lot.</p>