Financial Aid for Canadian?

<p>Alright, so I'm a Canadian citizen living in the United States. Applied to McGill as a transfer student (currently at an American college).</p>

<p>Based on my understanding, I'm an international student. But being a Canadian citizen, will I be eligible for any aid at McGill?</p>

<p>If not, looks like I'd have to pay roughly $30,000 per year (tuition + housing), which probably isn't feasible.</p>

<p>Thanks in advance everyone</p>

<p>I think you have done your maths slightly wrong. </p>

<p>As a Canadian Citizen you will pay around 1/3 of the tuition of an international (see Student</a> Accounts - McGill University ) varying depending on your major.</p>

<p>Also, if you have never lived in Canada but have citizenship you can apply for Quebec residency after a certain period of time and pay even less :)</p>

<p>Awesome! I lived in Canada almost my entire life, but have been in the US for around 3 years.</p>

<p>Ah then you won't be able to get the Quebec fee reduction, but you will only pay Canadian Citizen fees not International ones.</p>

<p>Oh, well that's still not bad. Far cheaper than colleges here in the US. Thanks for the info :)</p>