Financial aid for University Extension programs

<p>I am currently a student at UCSB. I need 1 class in the summer to graduate. I don't want to take the course at UCSB since it is so far away from my girlfriend. So, I decided that I want to take an online course at either a local community college or extension program. Does financial aid cover, let's say, UCLA or Pepperdine extension courses over the summer?</p>

<p>You must be enrolled in a regular, degree granting program of studies to receive federal aid. So enrolling as a guest student for summer classes precludes you from receiving aid at that school.</p>