Financial Aid forms for international students?

<p>The website says that one must send nothing to the university, only to College Board through IDOC.
I am confused. So I am not supposed to send tax returns and income statement with my schools forms in the DHL package?</p>

<p>Can you help me out quick? I dont get it.</p>

<p>Contact our financial aid office to ask your questions. They ought to be able to provide some clarity.</p>