Financial Aid Help

<p>Recently, my financial aid was suspended because I dropped one of my courses and fell below the minimum 12 units that is required. The thing is, I dropped the course in order to switch to another section of that same course, and while I was in the process of getting the PTA for the new section, I received a billing statement telling me I need to pay for my spring quarter fees (which I didn’t have to before since my financial aid covered it). Now that I have gotten the PTA and am back up to 13 units, would my financial aid be restored or would I have to appeal? If I appeal, would my financial aid be restored right away? 2k is a lot for me to pay.</p>

<p>Go to the financial aid office in Dutton Hall and ask. </p>