Financial Aid Help!

So I made a housing change on the fafsa for cal state long beach and I decided to live on campus rather than living with my parents. I had already received a cal grant for $5,742 to help out with paying for school, but once I submitted a change for the school of attendance on the california student aid commision website, it says that there is an “unmet need below minimum.” Also on the california commision website, the housing status still says “with parents.” My school of attendance was set on SDSU and the cal grant was awarded for on campus housing, but once I changed the school of attendance, the award was no longer there. What’s weird is that when I go to the submit school change tab and go to the school change simulator, the cal grant says it’s awarded. What should I do?

Call the financial aid office asap.