Financial Aid. What to do with Cal Grants?

<p>The eFAN page says I’m eligible for “Cal Grant A Estimated-NH,” but I don’t know if I have to do anything to accept this award. Under the status, it says “ESTIMATE | WILL NOT PAY.”</p>

<p>Does anyone know what that means?
And is there anything I must do to accept the Cal Grant award? Like send anything in of some sort or something?</p>

<p>Thanks in advance.</p>


<p>I'm wondering the same thing...</p>

<p>You can accept your awards through SISWEB. On there go to "Student Services & Financial Aid", click on "Accept My Aid Online" and then you will see a list where you can accept or deny your awards. In order to receive your awards you have to satisfy all its requirements. On the bottom of the eFAN page you should see a list of all the requirements that needs to be satisfied. The requirements that you did not satisfied has a red face, a yellow face if it is processing, and a green face if the requirement is satisfied.</p>

<p>^ Great, thank you! :)</p>

<p>I'm not sure if this will help since it's been awhile since the last posting, but I called the Financial Aid office today, and they said that they would update the CalGrant stuff during the summer and not to worry about the "will not pay part."</p>

<p>Hope that helped a little more. :]</p>

<p>^Great, thanks!</p>