finished calculus in sophomore year; 700 on SAT math...

<p>What would college admission ppl think of someone who got 5 on Calculus BC in her sophomore year but got 690 and 700 on SAT I math (this oct)??
I got 780 on SAT II Math IIC..
For SAT I, I studied and took some practice tests...but I just don't know what to do anymore!
I know taking cal in sophomore year is not really outstanding..but I think it shows that i'm not bad at math...
(I have lived in US for 3.5 years but I am a US citizen..)
Would it really hurt my chance?</p>

<p>"I know taking cal in sophomore year is not really outstanding..but I think it shows that i'm not bad at math..."</p>

<p>actually, it is pretty outstanding. good job. especially because BC is pretty much Calc 2.</p>

<p>oops...sorry...I meant as an ASIAN....I think it makes a big difference..</p>

<p>The SAT I does not test for calculus, so for that test, it doesn't matter when you took Calc. 700 is good on mat SAT and 780 is good on SATII, both very high percentiles.</p>

<p>Will it hurt your chance at what?</p>

<p>The math IIC doesn't have the tricks and stuff that the regular SAT math has. They'll understand that you're still awesome in math (esp considering taking calc as a soph, and 700 is still a high math), but don't SAT THAT well.</p>

<p>cheers.</p>