Florida state university

<p>Hey who has elementary education as a major for fsu?</p>

<p>I did but then I changed it...currently I'm exploratory but I'm looking into FSU-Teach</p>

<p>did u attempt the ftce</p>

<p>^I took the FTCE GKT for USF, had to pass it before being admitted to USF's Education College. What do you want to know?</p>

<p>is it easy or hard and jus whatever information you have on it</p>

<p>I took the GKT over a year ago, so the test format may have changed. Anyways, I used two different test prep books to prepare for the exam--Cliffs Test Prep FTCE: GKT and FTCE General Knowledge Test (REA). There are some other books too--just find something for practicing and getting familiar with the test format. Too, check with education major advisors at your school if they have any practice materials you can work with. </p>

<p>If you are a super smart whiz, the test will probably be fairly easy. If your grammar skills aren't honed sharply or if math is a challenge for you--the test might be an obstacle you are going to have to work at. Lots of people have to do retakes of the exam. </p>

<p>Take the test as asap, if you fail any of the parts, you can retake just the portion of test you bombed. The test fee is fairly expensive--try to pass the first time! Good luck!</p>

<p>ya i have the same 2 books its jus i understood the cliffnotes one quicker than the REA but i see your point</p>