For Fun...Toy Story 3...

<p>For those parents sending our kids off to college this year, it's a must see..the tears were streaming down my face at the end...Not only a great story and animation, but it hits home about our kids leaving for college and what they are leaving behind...</p>

<p>Oh god... My daughter (a junior in college next year) wants to go see this with me just so she can see me cry! hahaha My youngest is graduating from high school on Wednesday and I am already tearing up. All three of mine will be in college next year. I don't know if I can make it through this movie in one piece!</p>

<p>Our son will be a senior this year, and "Toy Story" was the first film we took him to. We just saw "TS3" Saturday evening, and my goodness, how wonderful and bittersweet was that? Really hit home the changes that are soon to be taking place.</p>

<p>Youngest S is a rising college jr. We still have TS 1 on vhs in a cabinet somewhere.<br>
He watched it 100 times. He says he def. wants to see TS3.</p>

<p>Went with rising Junior S last night for fathers day, and was surprised that there were several teenagers attending with Mom and Dad. I cried like a baby several times. It was S first movie experience as well.</p>

<p>I saw it with my dad this weekend and told him, "Mom is going to cry at this movie!" She melted down every time she had to drop a child off at college. She's bringing her 3-year-old grandchild to see it this week, so hopefully she can hold it together for the little one.</p>

<p>My youngest, who is already sad that big brother is leaving for college at the end of the summer, saw the movie on Saturday and cried! Now, I'm afraid I'll lose it when I see it w/DH!</p>

<p>Our son who graduated in '08 from RPI was one of the designers of the Toy Story 3 video game which was released on 6/15. Other than the hours put in as benchmarks approach, he loves his job. He is working on the Tron:Legacy video game now.</p>

<p>Around where I live, this is "the" summer movie to see for parents and their soon-to-be leaving college freshmen. Lots of crying from both too.</p>

<p>our son just graduated...and we went as a family on Father's Day too....we ALL cried! Son, younger daughter, Dad, and me (I cried the most, of course). We even teared up talking about it later...and we are not crybabies!</p>

<p>my husband said "you would have to be made of stone not to cry at certain parts"....I thought it was very moving, especially with my son having "grown up" with Toy Story.</p>

<p>didn't see the difference in seeing it in 3D though...other than it cost $4 more...did anyone else get what was 3D about it?</p>

<p>My friends are all posting on facebook that they cried at Toy Story 3.</p>