For those on the EAST COAST .....Chance me (And when are AP SCORES coming out?)

<p>Upcoming senior. Resident of GA</p>

<p>Sat: 750/Math 680/Reading 710/Writing (2140)</p>

<p>GPA: 3.9ish (unweighted) maybe higher</p>

<p>ranked 38 of 430ish -sigh-</p>

<p>Will have taken by end of High School: AP/ Language, Human Geography, Statistics, Physics, Calculus, Biology, Chemistry, US history. Gifted/honors Alg 2 and 10th grade Lit.</p>

<p>EC: close to none…let me think… band for 9th, 10th and soon 12. District honor band 9th (1 alternate) and 10th (2nd chair).</p>

<p>Played table tennis 6-7 years.</p>

<p>High school record: 2 golds in Charlotte tournament. 2 Golds, 1 silver, 1 bronze, and 1 4th in various Atlanta tournaments. 2 silvers in Junior Olympics (fun time</p>

<p>Started the first Table Tennis club at school and first president.</p>

<p>Will have volunteered for 110+ hours.</p>

<p>-sigh- haven’t really joined any smart ppl club like NHS or BETA or Honor societies or whatnots. (how severely will this affect my acceptance?)</p>

<p>Colleges:</p>

<p>UGA
GA Tech
Emory
Chapel Hill
Duke (is this even remotely possible? i only have 2 years of foreign language)</p>

<p>LASTLY… ANYBODY KNOW WHEN THE FRIGGEN COLLEGE BOARD WILL SEND OUT THEIR AP SCORES!!! </p>

<p>I pay $45 for the SAT and I can see my scores…online… in 2 WEEKS. </p>

<p>I pay over $250 and I can’t see my scores online and they take nearly f*ing 3 months! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGG</p>

<p>Apparently we should be receiving our AP scores any time between now and 9/1. You can always call and get your scores! As for your colleges…</p>

<p>UGA- match
GA Tech- ?
Emory- reach
UNC- reach
Duke- reach</p>

<p>I think you need to work on those ECs. Are you planning to take the ACT or retake the SAT?</p>

<p>There is a thread about AP scores in the test prep section. It seems like some people in NorCal have recieved their scores. I expect them anyday. </p>

<p>But I agree. It seems ridiculus not to put these scores online like every other standardized test result. They are graded by computers, so how hard is it to freaking allow the computers to post the scores.</p>

<p>Oh and i have no idea about the colleges.</p>

<p>3.9 unweighted or higher and you’re barely ranked into top 10%? grade inflation maybe??</p>

<p>Nevertheless, Emory loves their GA people with high GPA’s…demonstrate interest and you should be fine…</p>

<p>another ping pong player! You look like a strong applicant.
you playing JO’s again this year?</p>