For those predicting a 34-36 on the June ACT

<p>Did you guys receive an email from Dartmouth today? I just got it and I've never gotten emails from them, so I was thinking that its possibly from the June ACT (because this is right around the time the tests should have been finished being graded).</p>

<p>Of course this could just be for something else entirely. It doesn't specify whether it came from collegeboard or ACT though... but I could just be trying to get my hopes up haha.</p>

<p>I am anticipating a 35/36 and I did not receive such an email. </p>

<p>You're thinking too far into it. :p</p>

<p>I've never gotten an email from Dartmouth besides the one from today. I am predicting a 28-31 on my June ACT... Colleges will email you...</p>

<p>i got an email from darthmouth and i didnt take the act</p>

<p>I didn't take the June ACT, but I did get an email from Dartmouth today! haha there's a reason that Dartmouth has the highest percent of study abroad students in the Ivy League... New Hampshire.. hehe..</p>

<p>It wasn't because of the ACT because I registered for the ACT with my legal name, but the email used the name that I usually go by (which i used for the SAT registration originally)</p>

<p>I got the email; I doubt that it's related to the ACT (it's related to the PSAT or SAT, perhaps, if you signed up for the college search service). This is rather unfortunate. I would love to have my ACT scores related to an Ivy emailing me, but I just don't think anyone sees the results until the 28th...</p>

<p>Alright thanks. It must have just been wishful thinking haha.</p>

<p>^haha nothing wrong with that :)</p>