Freshman Connection

<p>would it say you got into freshman connection on the decision page?</p>

<p>If it says you got in for the Spring semester, then you can sign up for Freshman Connection, I believe.</p>

<p>would it say you got in on the decision page?</p>

<p>On the Freshman Connection website, to enroll it says:
1. Confirm Spring 2013 Admission to the University of Maryland
2. Take the Online Math Placement Examination (MPE)
3. Complete the online Freshmen Connection enrollment form
4. Submit the nonrefundable Enrollment Fee and Program Deposit: $215</p>

<p>So it looks like if you were offered Spring 2013 admission, you can sign up for Freshman Connection. It wouldn't say it on the decision page, I don't think.</p>

<p>I had a 4.2 wgpa 1800 SAT took 9 ap's and freshman connection..doesn't make sense?</p>

<p>@ wizkids 5-- that really sucks</p>

<p>yeah there are people with lower stats and got in. you should appeal it</p>

<p>What is freshman connection?</p>

<p>I feel the same way, I had soooo much higher of stats than some people. How do you appeal?</p>

<p>yea how do you appeal? im quite confused..i got into some other colleges that are better than UMD (no offense)</p>

<p>My weighted gpa was 4.49 and my sats were 1970 (1260 M+CR) I know so many worse people who got into fall, but I don't want to be a b*** to the admissions about it. I was thinking of just writing a letter saying how much I want to go, and maybe that'll help me out on the wait list a little.</p>

<p>I think they just didn't judge the amount of people who would accept or something, considering that this is the first year they've done early action.</p>

<p>I'm gonna call admissions and talk to the, in the next week, it can't hurt.</p>

<p>@WizKid5 What other schools did you get in to?</p>