Oliver Wyman
Open BI, LLC
Raymond James & Associates
Societe Generale CIB
Teach For India
The Cambridge Group
Travelers
ZS Associates</p>

<p>Kellogg</a> School of Management Undergraduate Certificate Programs - Kellogg School of Management - Northwestern University</p>

<p>This is amazing especially under the economic circumstances. I hope it isn't at all necessary to have the certificate to be hired by these companies/ organizations (particularly the ones in econ/consulting/finance).</p>

<p>I'm under the impression that if one is able to do the pre-requisites with decent marks, then acceptance should be a given.</p>

<p>Can you elaborate on this (please)?</p>

<p>No, definitely not. Northwestern has amazing connections in the Chicago area offices of these firms so the cert program is by no means necessary; it helps of course though.</p>

<p>I think you're underestimating the difficulty of the prereqs. I've had friends who almost went crazy trying to complete the required econometrics courses.</p>

<p>
[quote]

I'm under the impression that if one is able to do the pre-requisites with decent marks, then acceptance should be a given.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Haha...no.</p>

<p>^ They took 90 odd kids out of ~110. So you're chances of getting accepted are pretty good but the pre-reqs, as stated, will kill you.</p>

<p>^Where in the world did you get that info?</p>

<p>The lady who conducted the info session. I forgot her name but she's on the "ad-com" though. Someone asked the same during the Q&A session if I recall correctly.</p>