General idea of what schools fit my qualifications? Por favor.

<p>I’m a white male junior from a large (terrible) public school in Texas that is lucky to send one kid to an Ivy League school yearly, most students go to prison. Okay, maybe not most, but a significant amount. Here are my stats.</p>

<p>GPA: I don’t know yet, but my average grade is about 97/98 in all advanced courses, with my lowest being like a 96 in freshman english.</p>

<p>Class Rank: Top 2%</p>

<p>PSAT: 219 (74 CR, 75 Math, 70 Writing) (My SAT will be a little better, I didn’t study for my PSAT, but I am for SAT!)</p>

<p>AP Classes: This year, I’m taking AB Calculus (my school doesn’t offer BC, sadly), US History, English III (Language), Statistics, and Biology. Next year I’ll be taking English IV (Literature), Government, Microeconomics, Spanish, Psychology, Human Geography, and Physics.
That’s every AP class at my school minus German, French, and Art.
For the sake of chancing me, assume I make all fours and fives =]</p>

<p>EC’s: Yearbook (Photo Editor now, Business Editor-in-Chief next year)
Theatre (Actor/Backstage, some moderately large roles)
Key Club (Public Relations Officer now, Vice-President next year)
Interact (Member (with honors) now, some officer position next year I hope)
Student Emergency Response Team (Member)</p>

<p>Honors Socieities: NHS, Spanish Honor Society, Math Honor Society (All at my school)</p>

<p>Community Service: A lot! Service is unequivocally the focus of my life, and possibly the strongest part of my application.</p>

<p>I’m hopefully majoring in Business/Economics, any idea what schools I should target? Reach? Safety?</p>

<p>You can really try any school with thoose grades.</p>

<p>Really? Thanks!</p>