Geometry Summer Programs

<p>Hi. Do you guys know of good summer programs for geometry? It could be online, but I prefer face-to-face. I don't want it to count for credit, and I just want extra practice before I take geometry next year.</p>

<p>Do you mean high school geometry, or something more advanced, such as non-Euclidean geometry or foundations of geometry?</p>

<p>My HS offers a summer school course for incoming freshman that seems to fit what you are describing; perhaps your school offers one as well?</p>

<p>Otherwise, you might have to pay a lot of money for a little prep (HS geometry is not really that hard; you probably won't need a lot to study during the summer).</p>

<p>You should check out OpenCourseWare or similar resources. These are free, often self-directed educational materials.</p>

<p>Geometry</a> search</p>

<p>Free</a> textbook for general geometry</p>

<p>Thank you so much! Yes, I mean high school geometry. Again, thanks!!</p>

<p>you can try going to the local state university that offer summer classes and pony up the cash.</p>

<p>Okay. Do you know if it will count for credit? I just want practice over the summer so that I'll understand the concepts more when I take it for real in the school year.</p>

<p>You may want to look into Art of Problem Solving online classes. They are interactive.</p>

<p>@FoodLover001 My bad, i didn't see that you just wanted practice for geometry next year. If you did go to the local university, it would be for credit. It covers everything in Geometry in just 4 weeks. They usually have summer programs for people in 6th-9th grade.</p>

<p>Thanks for all of your great responses!!!!!</p>

<p>I'll give you a link to a free online course on geometry in a PM.</p>

<p>I got your message, thanks!!!</p>