Getting in to HLS (Graduate)

<p>Hello,</p>

<p>I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this topic but here goes.</p>

<p>I am currently living by myself currently working full-time in a non-profit organization to sustain myself but also go to school full-time. The reason I wish to get in to Harvard Law school is because I aspire to be a civil rights lawyer and hopefully go in to the field of pubic service.</p>

<p>I am currently a freshman in Queens College with no major was wondering what my workplan should generally look like in order to maximize my chances of getting in to HLS. Specifically what types of courses and my school life should look like.</p>

<p>If you can help I would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.</p>

<p>get great grades and a high lsat score... get involved in whatever leadership/community service type stuff interests you, but remember that your grades are most important...recommendation letters and essays (as usual) are also important, but the latter is really the only one which you have control over...</p>

<p>i think the fact that you're working full-time will look good to the ad-com, but again remember that grades are your first priority...</p>

<p>edit: i highly recommend taking an lsat prep. course</p>

<p>this is the general formula for getting into any type of grad school and you've probably heard it already... but if you have more specific questions about HLS, i can most likely get the answers:]</p>