Getting into Dartmouth

<p>I now know 4 languages: English, Spanish, Arabic, and Chinese, and im starting French next year. Do all of these languages help me get into Dartmouth? I am also a Straight A IB high school student, who plays Tennis, and volunteers regularly at the local Library, teaches basic Arabic to kids, and tutors. Is this enough to get into Dartmouth or do I need more extracurricular actives?</p>

<p>What did you get on the SAT 1 and SAT 2s?</p>

<p>Im just a 9th grader, but ill be taking the ACT and SAT next year. Its just that Dartmouth has been my dream school for a while, and I really want to get in. Though im not worried much about the SATs because we took the PSATs and i got one of the highest scores.</p>

<p>Oh..but, doesn't IB start in 11th grade?</p>

<p>Anyways, so far you seem like you're on the right track :)</p>

<p>Techincally, I guess it does, but at my high school, you get accepted in 9th grade and you go through pre-IB, for 9th and 10th grade, and in 9th grade I took AP stats and AP World History, and I know I got at least a 4 on both of them. This coming year, I will be taking AP Language, AP European History, AP Economics & AP Government, and IB Pre-Calculus, Pre-IB Chemistry, and Pre-IB Spanish 2.</p>