Giant Error but already submitted. Help please!


<p>I accidentally put that I had one children on my submitted Common Application. How do I fix this? Do I email or do I phone the admissions office? Do I do this for each college? I read it as "do your family have any other children" instead of "do you have any children."
The irony is that I did this on my last and final check of the Common Application :(</p>

<p>Thanks for the help and Merry Christmas.</p>

<p>I would e mail the schools admissions offices and explain the error. I would hope that they would let this slide.</p>

<p>Classic. :smiley: That’s hilarious. You’ll need to contact each school and make sure they know you don’t have any kids, could result in some good phone conversations.</p>

<p>I fully expected to be annoyed by a dumb question when I clicked this (like “I forgot my middle initial!!! what do I do???”), but instead, I got a good chuckle out of it. Thanks, dude.
You’ll probably have to let them know. I think some schools have a specific person you can contact for that sort of thing - I had to use it for Yale… how embarrassing :D. If not, emailing your admissions officer is the way to go.</p>

<p>Haha, very nice.</p>

<p>It’s really not a big deal. Contact them when their winter hiatus is over (preferably via phone - replies will be much quicker) and tell them about your little mistake.</p>