Going to the same university as your sibling (in grad school)

<p>My brother recently was accepted into med school at a college which is my number one choice. Is this going to be disrespectful to him? We both get along really well and the school is fairly large, about 20,000.</p>

<p>At the same time, i really dont want my life to interfere with his. I would really hate for him to walk in on me getting drunk or something</p>

<p>If he's in med school, he will hardly ever have time to see you.</p>

<p>If you get along, and he walked in on you getting drunk, wouldn't he join you?</p>

<p>I think it would be great for both of you. Especially with you being new to college, it would be nice to have bro nearby, even for just a quick hello.</p>

<p>Many colleges have medical school campuses separate from the main campus. Even if they are on the same campus, the med students and undergrads frequent different areas.</p>

<p>If you are accepted to your first choice, go! Would you expect your brother to turn down his first choice in med schools because you were there? Twenty thousand is a fairly nice sized campus. The interaction will probably be as much or as little as either of you want. I would assume if you were drinking you would be somewhere semi-private... underage? If he doesn't like it he can leave.</p>