Good business school with lots of partying

<p>What are some colleges with good business schools and lots of partying? Thanks.</p>

<p>good business school- depends on what exactly you're looking for.
lots of partying- try any school with lots of business majors.</p>

<p>a business school thats good in finance or entrepenuership, my sat score is a 1400 but not so good gpa.</p>

<p>I don't know where you live, but that is what I want to major in too...I'm applying to Cal Poly, UW, SDSU, UoA. I have about a 3.7 and 27 on act's. For me, CP and UW are matches, and SDSU and UoA are safeties.</p>

<p>Lehigh University... the business school isnt ranked so high but it is a tier 1 university in the overall rankings... reason for not so hot business school ranking: they have a practically non existant mba program, thus they take a hit in the reputation segement of the ranking.</p>

<p>However the undergrad business school is actcually outstanding. We are the only school in the country who works exclusively with Nike. Very important people often fly in from oregon to speak to us (i'm talking top management level people)</p>

<p>As for the parties.... we are the #1 greek school in the country</p>

<p>Here are some:</p>

<p>Boston University
Northeastern
Bentley
Boston College
Babson</p>

<p>The University of Georgia: The Terry School of Business</p>

<p>Great school, lots of parties, and hot girls</p>

<p>Ditto comments about Lehigh --</p>

<p>Also Indiana, Texas, Purdue, USC, Maryland and Vanderbilt</p>

<p>what about washington university at st louis or washington and lee university?</p>

<p>Washington University in ST. Louis isn't exactly party central. Yes, it may be in St. Louis but if you want serious partying I don't suggest going there. It is a good school and the business program is also well recognized by employers but if you are looking for a good dose of partying with a paretty solid business reputation I suggest you look at city schools. Those would be George Washinton University, Boston University, New York Univeristy, Babson College, University of Southern California and maybe a few more. yes, you might be saying to yourself that these schools aren't challenging as Washington University in St. Louis or they are not ranked as high. </p>

<p>However, you can also think this way. I have a 1400 SAT score a good gpa and all the other requisities neded to get into some of the top schools. At places like George Washington, Boston University, Babson College, University of Southern California you would get in and I would be honestly schocked if you didn't. On top of getting in there is a very high possibility of you getting a merit scholarship. These schools combine excellent business educations with in city locations or very close to the city. Graduating near the top of your class at these schools you will fare very well as schools such as Babson, BU, GW and a few more are getting more recognition. YOu might very well do better then someone graduating in the middle of their class at a place like WashU or Tufts or anoteher more competitive school.</p>

<p>in the princeton review book it seems to empahize drinking for washington univeristy at st louis..
also, when i read the babson synopsis it didnt seem to mention anything about drinking or partying</p>

<p>if your gpa is not so good as you have stated previously, WUSTL may be out of the picture.... all of the afore mentioned city schools: BU, GW, NYU probably do not provide the type of parties you are looking for. They do not have traditional campuses, thus they do not have traditional parties. There is nightlife but it basically consists of going to a bar or club with a few friends from school... however the people at the bar or club will obviously not be restricted to your schoolmates</p>

<p>Washington and Lee seems to fit the description so well. Getting in is no easy task, but it's not unrealistic. The business students do very, very well (probably mostly because of the alumni network) and I guess the partying there is no secret.</p>

<p>If you like liberal arts colleges, it seems fantastic.</p>

<p>I'd still say city schools are your best option. Yes there may not be a campus so there may not be traditional parties. However, you can always go out with your fellow classmates to all the clubs, restaurants, bars etc... There is always something going on. Even then the city schools do have parties that are only for students of that particular school. Take for example NYU it has parties in the traditional sense where it is just NYU kids. If you don't want to go to a school where you are always around your classmates but can still have loads of fun I'd suggest going to a city school as there is always something to do and even better these schools do provide excellent educations. NYU Stern's School of Business is spectacular and opens many doors. Boston University, Babson College, University of Southern California, George Washington University are all schools that offer great business educations and are located right in a city or not too far away from one so there is easy access to many options!</p>

<p>Also with your SAT scores you might be getting a nice scholarship and even if you don't I suspect that with those grades and numbers out of high school you can do very well at these schools and still get the same opporunities as you would if you went to a more competitive school. These places aren't all exactly easy to get into but you would get into every one of them except maybe NYU Stern's School of Business but then jst study economics or something from NYU and you will also have many options availble to you upon graduation</p>

<p>consider uVA</p>

<p>UW-Madison--but you need to keep a 3.3-3.4 for two years to get in.</p>