Good European universities for international studies

<p>I have 2 questions. I want to work for the un or UNICEF or some international thing like that. Even working in and embassy or something would be cool. What would I need to major in to do that.</p>

<p>I want to go to college in Europe. What are some good universities that offer majors for that sort of international diplomacy thing?</p>


<p>Major in something that interests you, first and foremost! </p>

<p>With that being said, you cannot go wrong with an International Studies, or Political Science major - Depending on what you want to do with UNICEF, you could major in something Health Related. Even a communications degree may be of value if you want to work in an embassy. There truly are many degrees that would get you into those areas, just find one that you are passionate about!</p>

<p>St Andrews in Scotland is known as being very good for international relations.</p>

<p>Thanks for the help. Do you know about any good continental European universities that would be good for what I want to study?</p>

<p>If you want to go to school on the continent you need to speak the language. That said, look at Science Po in France if you are fluent in French. Otherwise St. Andrews is probably the best choice for an English speaker.</p>

<p>UNICEF (and probably most other branches of the UN) list a Masters degree as a basic qualification for employment, so keep in mind that you'll have a chance to do a Bachelors at one Uni and probably still need to do a Masters at another.</p>