Got a C+. Is this bad?

<p>Hi all,</p>

<p>I have a question. I just graduated this semester. My major is Business. And this morning, I found out I got a C+ in one of my business classes. It's not a core class, it's an elective class. I just took it to actually learn something. But apparently, I was wrong to take it... The class only had 30 students in it at most. This should be a wake-up-call to me but I was stupid enough to still take this class. Midterm comprised 35% and final exam comprised of 55% of final grade. I did ok on midterm but I guess I flunked my final, which explained the C+.</p>

<p>I am wondering if any of you know any way to change this grade to at least a B-? This is an elective course and I don't even need this to graduate. I've heard a lot about Incomplete grade or ask ur professor to give you a D to allow u to retake it next semester...</p>

<p>Please help me! I am so stressed right now and I can actually take my own life! =(((((((</p>

<p>If you just graduated, why does it matter?</p>

<p>"Please help me! I am so stressed right now and I can actually take my own life!"</p>

<p>Really? Then you need help beyond CC. You graduated. How will this grade adversely affect you?</p>

<p>If a C+ is stressing you out that much, you need to reevaluate your goals. If you are planning on becoming an entrepreneur, nobody gives a **** what your grades were...so long as you know what you are doing.</p>

<p>it obviously matters if OP is going to grad school or doesn't have a job yet</p>

<p>Grad school for a business major is pretty much pointless.</p>

<p>The reason why I freak out is because that class where I got C+ is pretty much related to what I want to work on in te future... And right now, with a grade of C+, that does not seem likely to happen.... I'm just afraid this will affect my Jan estate of getting employed since I am also an international student...</p>

<p>The reason why I freak out is because that class where I got C+ is pretty much related to what I want to work on in te future... And right now, with a grade of C+, that does not seem likely to happen.... I'm just afraid this will affect my chances of getting employed since I am also an international student...</p>

<p>Only on CC, sigh. Seriously, your C+ does NOT MATTER. Welcome to the real world, no one cares about your grades kid. You have already graduated, it doesn't matter. As long as you have work/internship experience you will be fine. This is just sad</p>