graduating early

<p>Hi guys,</p>

<p>I’m currently a third year bio student. I’m trying to graduate a quarter early and I know I have two ways of doing this but I just want to see what path I should take to do so.</p>

<p>Path A:
fall 2011: 1 EEB lab, EEB 198A (12 hours research), EEB elective 1, EEB elective 2
winter 2012: 1 EEB lab, EEB elective 3, EEB 198B</p>

<p>or</p>

<p>Path B:
fall 2011: 1 EEB lab, EEB elective 1, EEB elective 2, another EEB class
winter 2012: 1 EEB lab, EEB elective 3, another EEB class</p>

<p>basically, 198A and 198B replace 2 of my required classes. While I think it would be an easy A, 12 hours a week is a lot. Also, I’ve never taken 4 classes in a quarter before.</p>

<p>Which do you think would be an easier/more enjoyable pathway? Does anyone have any suggestions for interesting/easy EEB labs/electives?</p>

<p>Thanks guys :)</p>