Grammys

<p>Yes, I know we're only 51 minutes in to the show, but I'm really enjoying it so far. Who do you like? Who don't you like? Loved the Bruce Springsteen song. I really like Bruno Mars, too. I always forget what a beautiful voice Bonnie Raitt has until I hear her sing again. I'm not usually a fan of the awards shows, but I like this tonight ... so far. I was happy to see Adele win. I really like her a lot. She seems pretty normal and down to earth.</p>

<p>I want to, just once, be able to dance like either Bruno or Chris Brown. Fantastic.</p>

<p>I too am enjoying most of it!!!</p>

<p>Me too! Love Adele. Love the gowns, especially on the plus size singers, Adele and Michelle Price. Just gorgeous!</p>

<p>I enjoyed Bruno Mars' performance. I'd heard his name before, but that's about it.</p>

<p>I was (GASP) never a fan of Bruce Springsteen. Probably one of the few in my generation who felt that way.</p>

<p>I LOVE Adele. So glad to see her win. Can't wait to see her take home her other nominations. Also looking forward to Paul McCartney.</p>

<p>Sent from my X500 using CC</p>

<p>Nrdsb4,
I never was a big fan of Sprinstein either. Just couldn't get into his music. We will be going to music hell.</p>

<p>

I wasn't the biggest Bruce fan, but I went with my aunt to see him in concert when he was in Nashville in 2010 and he puts on an incredible show.</p>

<p>There are three bands/artists that I can think of that I don't really care for - The Beatles, Billy Joel and Phil Collins. Please, no tomato throwing. I don't have a specific reason for not liking them, but every time I hear any of the three on the radio, I immediately have to switch the station.</p>

<p>Love Coldplay.....and btw, I will going to music hell with the others.......</p>

<p>Thought Bruno Mars was great too...</p>

<p>Looking forward to Beach Boys w Maroon 5 and Sir Paul....</p>

<p>Great show so far, one of the best Grammy shows I remember.</p>

<p>Add me to the "not a big Springstein" fan. But my DH loves him and I have an old friend who is a groupie. Pining away b/c he couldn't get tix to the Atl show (he lives in NY). Who was that who started out on the floor and was accpmpanied by the guitarist? I missed who they were. They were very good.</p>

<p>I was telling a friend of ours who is over watching with us that it would suck to be up against Adele this year. She's going to sweep, I think. Lady Gaga will give her a run for her money, but I think Adele is going to take it all.</p>

<p>Adele is so organic. It's what I love. It's her and the music. Gaga is ok. She is an entertainer. Lots of props!</p>

<p>Saw Adele tonight on 60 mins. Never heard of her before, though I recognized her music.</p>

<p>Springstein was pretty good for a 62 yo. That was his wife and the guitarist used to be on the Sopranos.</p>

<p>
[quote]
...guitarist used to be on the Sopranos.

[/quote]

Little Steven (Steven Van Zandt)</p>

<p>OMG I adore Coldplay. Going to see them this summer in Chicago!</p>

<p>Good Vibrations , Beach Boys were great! I love Coldplay too! And I have loved Bruce Springstreen from the very beginning. Always good to see the guys that continue to be relevant. Good to see Bonnie Raitt . Great show so far.
jym, the one who started out on the floor? Are you thinking of Rihanna?</p>

<p>Ah, loved Paul McCartney. He's still so adorable! And singing about My Valentine, very smooth.</p>

<p>
[quote]
the guitarist used to be on the Sopranos.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>He was the guitarist long before he was on the Sopranos.</p>

<p>OMG, the Beach Boys are kind of scaring me! How can they look that old!? They are singing alright though! (where's John Stamos!!!!!)</p>

<p>
[quote]
I'm not usually a fan of the awards shows, but I like this tonight ... so far.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>I'm not usually a big fan of awards shows either but am also really enjoying it tonight - maybe because it seems like there's been more entertainment than awards so far? ;)</p>

<p>
[quote]
I never was a big fan of Sprinstein either. Just couldn't get into his music. We will be going to music hell.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>LOL. :D</p>

<p>May the Lord have mercy on our souls.</p>