Haas Decisions Out for Continuing Students

<p>Yes. the Haas decisions are out for continuing sophomores and juniors at the following site:</p>

<p><a href="https://ugadmissions.haas.berkeley.edu/%5B/url%5D"&gt;https://ugadmissions.haas.berkeley.edu/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>I'd love it if people who got accepted/rejected were able to provide a glimpse of their apps. I know a few people who got accepted had high GPAs, and one who was rejected had a low GPA. We, freshmen, feel your pain too sophomores/juniors, and are worried crazy about Haas.</p>

<p>^i second sparetire's request</p>

<p>just a brief synopsis with accepted/rejected status and gpa, activities, etc. would be really great and helpful</p>

<p>there are stats on the website, breaking down how they weigh different aspects of your app and avg gpa and such. all i will say personally is that i had a slightly-above avg gpa (compared to last year, because i don't know what it is for this year), a number of leadership activities and an internship (not a single thing i did was business-related, though), and eh, i don't know how to judge my essays. the most important thing is your grades (especially in ugba, math, econ, and stats); if you have the grades, and as long as you've done a few ECs, i think you'll be fine.</p>

<p>oh, and i was accepted. not sure if that was clear.</p>

<p>I've been a longtime lurker here, but out of boredom, I'll impart some advice.</p>

<p>I had a 4.0, but I think what really set me apart were my EC's.It IS helpful, I believe, to have an internship. But basically, with your EC's, regardless of what they are (business/non-business/random fun stuff), just excel at them and take leadership. </p>

<p>I can't help but say don't get lost trying to fill the business-mold. It's likely you will be able to get in without joining a frat/business organization as long as your grades and EC's are great.</p>

<p>Best of luck to applicants of the 2011 class.</p>

<p>I had a 3.97 with pre-reqs such as URAP and working in the MBA department.</p>