Happy Birthday, TheDad!

<p>To our favourite Virgo of "We Virgos don't believe in astrology:"</p>

<p>Happy Birthday: You can expect big changes this year. Accept whatever comes your way and deal with it the best you can. Keep overspending, overindulging or overdoing under control. This isn't the year to waste your energy getting angry, rather, position yourself to get ahead. Your numbers are 14, 18, 22, 28, 31, 39</p>

<p>Happy birthday!</p>

<p>HB TD!</p>

<p>Remember--as Emerson observed--the best revenge is leading a good life...you might need to remember this in November.</p>

<p>Enjoy the day you entered this life, this world. I hope you are out with people who love you, adoring you and appreciating the indescribably delicious desert of having a man of words in their company…to a bad purpose, but words well used.</p>

<p>Happy birthday TheDad! Hope you have had (and are having) an excellent day!</p>

<p>Happy Birthday and many more.</p>

<p>Yes, Hippo Birdies 2U, but more importantly--Happy "Talk Like a Pirate Day" (a day or so late);<br>
<a href="http://talklikeapirate.com/howto.html%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://talklikeapirate.com/howto.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>Thank you, Aries. I'm staying off the non-freeway roads, for there are signs out there taunting me about my age.</p>

<p>And the niftiest present TheMom gave me was a little iPhoto, iMac, or iWhatever photo album: you scan the photos and e-mail them and they produce a nice little booklet, with text if you so desire and provide.</p>

<p>It's a photo album of D's portraits from infancy to recently...some pictures I took, others were school photos. The most recent one, from the Spring, is almost heartbreakingly beautiful. Looking at the photos, it was about 8th grade where she started growing into who she is...and I think that's true in more ways than one.</p>

<p>DUDE! You share this wonderful birthday with TSFH! I knew there was a reason I liked you.... ;) Hope it was a lovely day.</p>

<p>It's not yet midnight and so still okay to wish you a happy birthday from the East Coast! Many happy returns.</p>

<p>Happy birthday!
You da man!</p>

<p>Happy Birthday to one of my favorite CCers. I echo Northstarmom---You da man!"</p>

<p>driver... I'll complete it. We'll sing together to TD:</p>

<p>Hippo, birdie, two ewes,
Hippo, birdie, two ewes,
Hippo, birdie, deer, ewe.
Hippo, birdie, two ewes.</p>

<p>Thanks, dig...I couldn't remember it all. Nice that we can share the joy of Boynton with TheDad.</p>

<p>It's not midnight yet where I am so I join the crowd of well-wishers.</p>

<p>Urrrr...thanks, all.</p>

<p>TheMom pointed out that this is a palindromic birthday. And tonight she gave me two books: The Traveling Curmudgeon and How to Be Pope. Guess I should be ready just in case a vacancy occurs and I'm selected.</p>

<p>Very glad that you are enjoying (or did enjoy) the birthday festivities. :) I thought that you might have been implying a palidromic birthday with your "freeway" comment, but could not be certain. :)</p>

<p>Happy happy happy birthday!!!!!</p>

<p>I hope you do something wonderful.</p>

<p>Belated BD wishes.
LA</p>

<p>Belated very best wishes from me as well. I hope there is some leftover cake!</p>

<p>Let them eat cake. I did allow myself some pasta for lunch yesterday, now it's back to the grind. I really need to get back on the exercise track but time is the enemy. Ten minutes to get ready, a little over an hour to do, a good half hour to wind down. I <em>can</em> do it but it works best if I do it <em>before</em> I read the morning newspapers, do the first e-mail check of the day, scan my top few websites including CC, etc. But deferring all those things feels...feels...why, almost Communist.</p>

<p>Best wishes for a great year.</p>