Still there
What are the chances an intl student (not UK/CA) gets rejected after an interview?
Can anyone log into this: ASW Login | Harvard
Just wondering!
Dont work for me
Does anyone have 2 paragraphs of text above their Application Checklist? My portal does not, but my friend’s does
no- what do the paragraphs say?
What are the paragraphs? I remember there were some differences on the portal for deferred applicants versus RD
My friend and I both applied RD. I didn’t take a SS of his screen but it basically was just giving guidelines for application materials
was it the same two paragraphs under the “upload materials” section
Yes, but it’s been there all along. It likely has to do with where you completed your application or some other nuance. Did you complete it on the Common App? We completed it on the Coalition.
Common app (what are the two paragraphs by the way?)
I found a decision reaction video that has the same two paragraphs. I applied through Common App and don’t see this within my Application Checklist.
i wouldn’t sweat it. that message definitely won’t show up only once you’re admitted-- it would only make sense to show up right when you make your portal
I hope that is the case! It might be random or based on external factors – who knows! We checked our portals at the same time today and noticed the difference, so that’s mainly what had me curious
I have the Paras too
That’s bad??
Idk if it means anything one way or another. I doubt it does.
I also have it



