<p>Small Midwest Charter School, ranked top public school in the state.
ACT: 34 (9 essay)
SAT II: 770 Math 2, 750 Biology<br>
GPA: 3.97, 4.7 (UW, W)
AP Tests: 8 taken(4+ average score), 12 Planned</p>
- Captain of Science Team All Four Years *Several top 3 accomplishments at the state level in Science Bowl, Ocean Bowl, and Science Olympiad.
- DECA Officer *Highest composite score in district-wide DECA competition, 1st in Finance.
- VP of Top Instrumental Band *All-State Band Qualifier
- Varsity Track + State Qualifier All Four Years
- JV Soccer Captain Four Years
- Frequent tutor at school tutoring facility
- Mock Trial Attorney
- Speech and Debate
- Strong community service record</p>
<p>Recommendation Essays: Strong
Personal Essays: Strong *A teacher remarked that common app essay was the strongest she ever read.</p>
Spent time learning Mandarin in Taiwan
Business course at local college
Suspended as a junior for foul language against another student in EC activity (counselor is highly sympathetic)
Took the ACT several times (superscore is 35 though)
One of the recommendations is from a sophomore teacher.
Not much work experience
I got a B in Spanish 30 as a freshman </p>
<p>The list here is not complete, but should be enough for any of you to make a decent judgment. Flame away, and if you would like me to chance your threads, link them here as well.</p>