<p>Interesting fact of the day:</p>
<p>The knife is a Freudian phallic symbol.</p>
<p>Interesting fact of the day:</p>
<p>The knife is a Freudian phallic symbol.</p>
<p>hahahaha</p>
<p>“Yea…I knifed Stacey last night”</p>
<p>wow…that’s um, very interesting. i have actually never associated knives with that sort of thing. i know a couple girls who collect knives, and actually my favorite knife out of the ones ive seen is a small butterfly knife.
and no, because i don’t live in the world of fight club, no one has offered to knife me. now let’s not talk about it, you know the rules :)</p>
<p>Dude. Anything which is longer/taller than it is wide can be construed as a phallic symbol. That’s not a particularly interesting observation.</p>
<p>^ Agreed. And according to Freud, all dreams are sexual. So it’s really not that interesting an observation.</p>
<p>No kidding, you two. I was completely serious on the matter. I really really REALLY wanted to impress people that I knew something interesting. I think I will go write a research paper to prove my point!!!</p>
<p>I knife people in counter-strike.</p>