Has anyone used lastminutetravel.com?

<p>Would like some verification that what I book and pay for will be available when I show up! </p>

<p>I was initiallly quite skeptical about the "mystery" booking sites....but...received assurances from people I trust, and I have used Priceline, Expedia and Hotwire with success.....but have never used lastminutetravel.com. </p>

<p>I have had wonderful recs from others on CC for travel-type stuff..so...just wondering about any experiences with lastminutetravel.com.</p>

<p>I used them last year for a flight to London. They booked the return flight too close and we missed our connection. They said it was the airlines fault and of course the airline said it was their fault. In the end, lastminutetravel.com made it right and put us up in a hotel for the evening, including meal and cab $$. It was stressful getting it all figured out, but it all worked out in the end.</p>

<p>S lives in Europe and uses it all the time.</p>

<p>Thanks for the input.</p>

<p>I'll be booking a hotel...and....have been able to tentatively identify the hotel by some bits of info. provided. Seems a little too good to be true.....so just wanted some reassurance!</p>

<p>I've used them at least for air travel and had a good experience...great deal.</p>

<p>However, my flight was non-stop. I would always double check when connections are involved using websites that arent' the airlines' websites. What mother bear mentions happens fairly regularly when you use the travel websites...just requires some extra due diligence on your part when viewing the lay-over times.</p>