has your FA to do list changed?

<p>my family did not apply for fa. but when you click on the fa to do list, it now has this</p>

<p>go to: </p>

<p>schedule
account inquiry
student center</p>

<p>do all of you have that?</p>

<p>Mine does. Not sure if it was always there, but I don't remember seeing it.</p>

<p>weird. me too</p>

<p>Mine shows that to.</p>

<p>Mine shows that too. That's weird; I don't remember seeing that there before.</p>

<p>mine has nothing there</p>

<p>does this have anything to do with being accepted by any chance?? Just like Boston College's agora site has reslife forms showing up on kids' sites who were accepted...</p>

<p>I really hope so</p>

<p>Mine has it to. I really hope this means something.</p>

<p>I'm sure the admissions/financial aid office is well aware of college confidential.</p>

<p>I'm sure they have read the financial aid letter=acceptance thread.</p>

<p>I'm sure they wouldn't indirectly reveal acceptances before the ivy league deadline.</p>

<p>it might mean they filed your paperwork, if anything</p>

<p>I applied for financial aid, but I did not have these options before...I highly doubt it means anything. The options don't even open for me. </p>

<p>But I really hope it indicates something positive.</p>

<p>Yea i got it too.. I really don't think it indicates acceptance, but hey it's something new to look towards.</p>

<p>Afterall, they probably just opened it up for everyone who might get in later and wants to check stuff but the server would be down and stuff.. so might as well save the trouble and add it in now. The sites show that they are "forbidden" for me... :T</p>

<p>Teehee.. hopefully. hopefully. x]</p>

<p>I think that this is much more likely to indicate acceptance than the FA letters. Think about it...The login sites of accepted students must be updated with additional information somehow after decisions are revealed. Something like a "Student Center" is obviously an area likely to be only accessible to those who are accepted. I don't think the inability to actually access these areas says anything...the Cornell site will be undergoing many changes on March 31st, including changing the accessibility privileges of admitted students, perhaps the ability to access these areas will be one of the changes?</p>

<p>For the record, mine says these three things too. I find that some don't have this also interesting.</p>

<p>I have these things and it says 'forbidden' when I try to access them. </p>

<p>Here is something that might be related, taken from the status site:</p>

<p>"ANNOUNCEMENT
Planned System Outage: 3/14 - 3/18
The Financial Aid To Do List will be unavailable from 5:00 PM on Friday, March 14, 2008, to 10:00 AM Tuesday, March 18, 2008 due to a system upgrade."</p>

<p>Perhaps this is part of a general upgrade?</p>

<p>I think we need more than one person to say that they do -not- have it before speculating. Personally, I barely noticed it.. although I can assure you it was NOT there before.</p>

<p>yea, i can definitely guarantee you that it wasn't there before.</p>

<p>IF SOMEONE doesn't have it, please SAY SO! For some reason, i think everyone got it... :[</p>

<p>I don't have it!</p>

<p>...i dont have it :(</p>

<p>wait.. are u guys sure? it's under the little scrolly tab thing.</p>

<p>Just kidding, I have it. And I'm forbidden :(.</p>

<p>yah, see? it's on the bottom left corner.. a little scroll selection thing</p>

<p>but you're already admitted.. hmm... intersting.</p>