Have you guys heard of the famous Brie Felnagle?

<p>Have you guys heard of the great Brie Felnagle?</p>

<p>the whata whoza?</p>

<p>You go to University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and haven’t heard of the legendary Brianna Felnagle (nickname Brie)?</p>

<p>I have but I run so I would have.</p>

<p>Brie Felnagle is probably the most famous person attending University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill right now.</p>

<p>GO BRIE!!</p>

<p>I’m starting at UNC in the fall btw</p>

<p>She runs…Fast.</p>

<p>I’ve never heard of Brie, but neat. Tyler > Brie in terms of famousness.</p>

<p>psycho t is a name i’ve heard of though :)</p>

<p>okay, okay maybe that Hansbrough guy is more famous (though I haven’t really heard of him…) </p>

<p>but Brie is still at least the second most famous, or the most famous female :)</p>

<p>Zing, do you go to UNC?</p>

<p>Nope, but I wanted to see how many people at UNC knew this legend.</p>

<p>My guess is that you are creating a legend right here.</p>

<p>the most famous person at UNC and she doesn’t even have a wikipedia page? I’m suspicious</p>

<p>yawn. Is there a kill switch for stupid threads???</p>

<p>Jealous that you don’t have the speed and good looks :)?</p>

<p>She will get a wikipedia page (probably before) when she’s at the Olympics 4 years from now… (she could get one now if someone has time, she definitely has the credentials)</p>