Having grad party for DD Do we give gifts to other grads who attend but do not have their own party?

<p>An inexpensive party favor…fine. A gift for every other graduate attending the party…unnecessary…in my opinion.</p>

<p>And consolation…did you really recommend Hershey’s Kisses?? :)</p>

<p>^^Shocking, isn’t it? B-) </p>

<p>We’re close enough to the kids my girls would party with that I’d be delighted to give them a small token. But I’m thinking something very inexpensive, from the local party store. I know etiquette doesn’t expect this, but we’re all close enough and they’d be tickled. </p>

<p>We had a college graduation party for D1. We invited her 30 close friends plus their parents (siblings and grandparents). Most people brought wine/beer for the party, and few very closest friends brought gifts for D1. We gave presents to D1’s friends whom we knew well, but we didn’t give them out at the party.</p>

<p>I kind of like the party favor/mug of candy idea and I think it’s nice to give to graduates at your daughter’s party if you don’t think you’ll have another chance. </p>