Hello Everyone, what is the best book for studying SAT2 Writing and Physic?

<p>Also, what is the range of correct answers for a 750 or above in SAT2 Physic?
And what about 650 or above in Writing.</p>

<p>I am currently just starting to study for both, for Physic I am using the Barron's, on the first practice test, I got 16 out of 75 wrong, how's my shape, comparing to the real test, the the Barron tests are harder.</p>

<p>I am using Peterson for writing, and used Kaplan before. Which one is better?</p>

<p>Thanks for all responses.</p>

<p>SAT is on next saturday, Physic is no probelm, I am worrying about writing. Can someone gimme some advices on how to beat the writing test. I'll appreciated man.</p>

<p>I loved the Kaplan Writing SAT II ...</p>

<p>Peterson's, in my opinion, was unrealistic and horrible. Don't use it.</p>

<p>I used Kaplan as well. It was very good to me.</p>

<p>Thanks man, I'll keep that in mind.</p>

<p>Do you guys know how many questions I have to get right in order to have 800 on physic?Approximately?</p>

<p>You can get about 10 wrong on the Physics SAT II and still get an 800.
Remember, you have the 1/4th of a point taken off for each incorrect answer. In the 22 Real, the you could score a 63 raw and earn an 800. That's 12 points off.</p>

<p>Kaplan is great for Writing, although Barron's is also quite good as well (although questions are not as realistic). If you have time, work through both books.</p>

<p>omitting is very underrated. books say that if you can eliminate one choice, guessing is a good idea, but what they really mean is that it's just a better idea than it was before. if you're truly guessing between four choices with no good idea of how to narrow it down, i'd omit. barrons rocks.</p>

<p>Yeah, for the science test, I use Baron's mostly, because their questions are so hard, which force me to study more. So when I am doing on the real sat2s, I can breeze through the entire test even with some time spare. Barron is awesome to prepare yourself up, but I don't know about the writing test.</p>

<p>Sparknotes is amazing for Writing and can also be found online. Its practice tests are very accurate.</p>

<p>Check out the PR SAT II physics book as well, it's excellent for last-minute revision.</p>