I’m Brazilian, moved to Virginia a few months before I began 9th. I’m in 11th grade now (rising Senior), Graduating with Advanced Diploma and IBCP (IB Career Path) Diploma.
Junior Year Schedule:
IB Personal Professional Skills: A
Discrete Math: B
English 11: A-
Entrepreneurship Dual Enrollment: B+
USVA Honors (History): B
Spanish 1: A-
IB Physics: B
Cumulative GPA : 3.67 (I’m 100% sure I can raise it to at least a 3.79 cumulative by the end of this school year)
- Robotics club- Freshmen year
- Civil Air Patrol- I’ve been frequenting as a guest since late freshmen year, I had trouble becoming a member since I’m not a U.S. citizen yet. I became an official member last month.
- Lawn mowing in the first summer I was here
- Lifeguard: 3 years of experience working for 3 different companies.
- School Ambassador: I give tours, watch over and advise new kids moving from another school or country.
- Working on a business idea i have.
- Certificate of Scholarship
- Certified Inventor user (Computer aided design software, I took a test to become certified in my Design and Tech class)