HELP!!! 2010 fall transfer applicants

<p>What should I do? </p>

<p>Ok so my grades were not so great last semester but I got accepted to Binghamton and to Stevenson University. The problem is that it is May 27th and a lot of these deadlines for housing is coming up. I want to live on campus, but I probably can't afford Binghamton. So that leaves Stevenson. I really want to go to George mason, or UMBC.But these guys want to see my final grades, I JUS FINISHED EXAMS LAST WEEK, so i sent them off as soon as possible which was last tuesday. They say that they won't be able to make a decision until like june 13th. The registration for Stevenson is June 2nd. Also the school I currently attend i did not re-enroll or anything of that nature. So Stevenson does not have an enrollment fee, but I still really do not want to go there. What should I do? :( wait for Mason and UMBC or go ahead with the other two?</p>

<p>Re-enroll at your current school and enroll at Stevenson since it does not have a matriculation fee. </p>

<p>If you accepted to GM or UMBC, dis-enroll at both Stevenson and your current school.
If you are not accepted decide between Steven and your current school.</p>

<p>WOW...never thought of it like that. Hmm you are very smart. Thanks. I may have to pay a housing deposit though for Stevenson. The housing there is 10, 000 which is crazy. But i do not want to stay home</p>